Surron Light Bee L1E Road Electric Dirt Bike | The Most Fun and Versatile Electric Dirt Bike for Road Riders
The Surron Light Bee L1E Road Electric Dirt Bike is the perfect way to have fun and explore on the road. It’s powered by a 60V 3000W motor that delivers plenty of power for both on-road and off-road riding. The Light Bee also has a top speed of 30 mph and a range of up to 40 miles, so you can ride all day long.
In addition to being fun and versatile, the Surron Light Bee is also street-legal in most states. This means you can ride it to work, school, or on the trails without having to worry about breaking the law.
If you’re looking for a fun, versatile, and street-legal electric dirt bike, the Surron Light Bee L1E is the perfect choice for you. Order yours today!
The Surron Light Bee L1E Road Registrable Electric Dirt Bike – the world most favourite electric bike gets even better with some excellent improvements to battery capacity, suspension, and braking! Ampd Brothers is now an Official Australian Partner and Distributor of the world’s most renowned electric motorcycle brand – Sur-Ron!
IN STOCK NOW READY TO SHIP! LOW STOCK REMAINING!
Since its introduction in 2016 and boasting a suave reputation, the Sur-Ron Light Bee L1E Dirt Bike means serious business and serious competition. It’s not hard to see why this worldwide phenomenon is taking on the likes of conventional petrol bikes fiercely.
Based on the Light Bee X off-road version the Light Bee L1E is the road-ready model (and yes it can be Registered in Australia for legal road use!) which comes as standard with the X Controller and 5KW Output Mid Motor which will lay down some serious dirt!
Some say this Dirt Bike is comparable to a conventional 110-125cc combustion engine bike and makes for the perfect outdoor expedition, farms, or the weekend recreational rider, which with this said is an ideal bike for almost all ages.
Conquer Sand, Hills, Dirt, Grass, and more with ease on the Surron Dirt Bike. Now with Upgraded 4 Piston Brakes, a Removable and Swappable 34AH Panasonic Battery, and a seriously lightweight Aluminium construction, this is a bike that will not only combat rust but also charge in record time with the included 10A Fast Charger of 3-4hrs!
– Prices do not include any On Road Costs. Registration and licensing requirements vary from state to state. You can also read our Article here on Registration & Licensing. For more info refer to a member of our team for more info.
– Fork Brands vary from KKE & Fastace depending on availability.
L1E Road Ready Model Features:
- 34AH Panasonic Battery
- Side View Mirrors
- Taco Dashboard Display
- Front and rear Lights with Indicators
- Number Plate Mount
- Steering Lock
- Top Speed 75km/h or 50km/h Limited for LA Category Moped Compliance
- Australian ADR Complied
- 3KW Mid Motor – Peak 5KW Output
Speed & Range
- Range LBX 75km (Cruising @40km/h)
- Range L1E 55km (Cruising @40km/h)
- Top Speed 75km/h (L1E can be limited to 50km/h for Moped Registration)
- LBX 60V / 2,400Wh, 40AH Premium Lithium cells. The battery is removable and can be charged on the bike or separately.
- L1E 60V / 2,040Wh 34AH Panasonic 18650 Lithium cells. The battery is removable and can be charged on the bike or separately.
- Mode 1 Eco mode: The ultimate mode of energy conservation exploration
- Mode 2 Sport mode: Maximum torque and speed
- Hill Ability Up to 80% Inclines
- Horn Included
- USB Port Included
- Water Rating IP55
- Lights LBX Front LED & Rear Tail Light (Always On – No Off Switch)
- Lights L1E Front LED, Rear Brake/Tail, Indicators & Number Plate
- Steering Lock – Yes L1E Models Only
- Fenders Rear Only (Attached to Seat)
- Warranty 1 Year
- Front and Rear Bilateral 4-piston hydraulic disc, 203mm with Electric Regenerative Braking
- 3-4hrs with 10A Fast Charging
- LCD Multi-Function (ODO, Trip, Battery, Speed, Top Speed etc)
- FOC Sine Wave X Controller
- Electric Motor BLDC Mid Motor
- Transmission Belt & Chain – Ratio 1: 7.6
- Rated Power 3 kW
- Peak Power 6 kW
- Max Torque 250 N·m
- Throttle Fly by Wire Twist
- Frame 6061 T4 & T6 Forged Aluminium Frame
- Handlebars 6061 aluminium, 780mm length
- Front KKE or Fastace Upside Down Fork Hydraulic Absorber with 200mm travel
- Rear KKE or Fastace Adjustable with Intersect TR, 87mm travel
Wheels and Tires
- Rims F&R 19×1.4″ Aluminium Spoke Wheels
- Tires F&R 70/100-19 CST off-road mud tire
- Overall 1,860 x 780 x 1,050mm
- Seat Height 830mm
- Ground Clearance 270mm
- Wheel Base 1,255mm
N.W of Complete Bike 45 kg
- Max Loading 100 kg
In the Box 1x Bike, 10A Fast Charger, Front Number Plate, 2 Keys & Manual (Fenders, Chain Guards, etc. are not standard inclusions)
Here at Ampd Brothers Electric Quality and Assurance means a thousand words, and that is why we stand behind all our products with our extensive nationwide Wide Warranty!
Plus with over 30 Dealers and Stockists Nation Wide, you’ll be sure to get the support you need!
- 2 years on 2023 Ampd Bros Electric Bikes (1 Year on Batteries) Sold from December 1st, 2022 onwards.
- 1 Year on Pre 2022 Electric Bikes, Stacyc, Surron, Scooters & Skateboards.
- 6 Months on Products Sold as “Ex-Demo” or “Ex-Display” items.
- 3 Months on Refurbished or Repaired Products.
- 3 months on any Parts & Accessories*