SurRon Storm Bee Enduro Road Electric Dirt Bike | The Most Versatile and Powerful Top 5 Electric Dirt Bike for Off-Road and On-Road Riding 2023
The SurRon Storm Bee Enduro Road Electric Dirt Bike is the most versatile and powerful electric dirt bike on the market. It’s perfect for both off-road and on-road riding, and it has a long range of up to 100 miles on a single charge. The Storm Bee is also equipped with a variety of features that make it the perfect choice for adventure riders, including high-performance suspension, knobby tires, and a powerful motor.
SurRon Storm Bee Enduro Road Electric Dirt Bike has now landed in Australia – of which Sur Ron – Spolka Surron Bikes is now the Official Partner and Distributor of the world’s most renowned electric motorcycle brand, Sur-Ron!
Boasting a suave reputation, the Sur-Ron Storm Bee Electric Dirt Bike means serious business and serious competition. It’s not hard to see why this worldwide phenomenon is taking on the likes of the conventional petrol dirt bikes fiercely – but take note this beast is not for the faint of heart.
Take to the trails with Storm Bee, which comes as standard with a Jaw-dropping 22.5KW Mid Motor which will lay down 520nm of serious dirt! Some say this Dirt Bike is comparable to a conventional 250cc combustion engine bike and makes for the perfect ride for enduro trails, mx tracks, farm & work vehicles, weekend recreational riders, and even for serious pro riders.
Conquer all trails sand, hills, dirt, and more with ease on the Surron Storm Dirt Bike. Now with a 48AH SONY VTC Cell Removable Battery and a seriously tough aluminum construction, this is a bike that will not only combat rust but also charge in a record time of 3-4HRS with the included Fast Charger!
Boasting multiple models in the Storm lineup – there’s guaranteed to be a model that suits your riding requirements.
- MX – 18/21″ Wheels with Mud Tyre + ASR + BERS
- Enduro – 18/21″ Wheels with Mud Tyre + ASR + BERS + Lights/Indicators & Road Registrable
ASR (Active Slip Reduction)
The Surron Storm Bee is fitted with active slip reduction systems that are independently developed by Surron. It is a multi-level adjustable system that can be adjusted easily during your ride to adapt to any road or terrain condition to obtain maximum grip at all times making cornering safe and secure.
BERS (E-Braking Energy Regenerative Systems)
A multi-level adjustable energy regeneration system that provides more range to your battery pack whilst also reducing braking pressure on your bike’s disc brakes.
Important Notice for SurRon Storm Bee Enduro Road Electric Dirt Bike:
- Prices do not include any On Road Costs. Registration and licensing requirements vary from state to state. You can also read our Article here on Registration & Licensing. For more info refer to a member of our team for more info.
- Storm Bees are shipped in fabricated steel crates and will require proper tools to remove the bike from this crate.
Storm Road Ready Model Features:
- 90V/48AH Sony VTC Battery
- Side View Mirrors
- Taco Dashboard Display
- Front and rear Lights with Indicators
- Number Plate Mount
- Top Speed 110km/h – LC Category Motorcycle
- Australian ADR LC Complied from July 2022 onwards
- 10KW Mid Motor – Peak 22.5KW Output
Technical Specifications for SurRon Storm Bee Enduro Road Electric Dirt Bike
Speed & Range
- Range >100km* (Cruising @50km/h)
- Top Speed 110km/h
- Acceleration 0~50km/h – 1.9s
- Acceleration 0~80km/h – 3.9s
- 90V / 4,320Wh, 48AH Sony VTC Premium Lithium cells. The battery is removable and can be charged on the bike or separately.
- Mode 1 ECO: The ultimate mode of energy conservation exploration
- Mode 2 Rain: For Optimised traction control
- Mode 3 Sport: Maximum torque, acceleration and speed
- Mode 4 Turbo: 10s Burst of Insane Levels of Performance
- Mode 5 Reverse: Reverse Function – Limited Speed
- ASR Active Slip Reduction
- BERS Braking Energy Regeneration System
- Hill Ability Up to 80%+ Inclines
- Horn Included
- USB Port Included
- Lights Front LED, Indicator & Rear Brake/Tail Light (Only on Road Models)
- Fenders Yes (Number Plate Mounts Only on Road Models)
- Cooling System Air Cooled
- Warranty 1 Year
- Dual Piston Hydraulic disc, Front 270mm Rotor and rear 240mm
- EABS Fully Adjustable Electric Regenerative Braking
- 3-4hrs with Fast Charging
- LCD Multi-Function (ODO, Trip, Battery, Speed, Top Speed, etc)
- FOC Sine Wave Controller
- Electric Motor BLDC Mid Motor
- Transmission Reduction Gearbox with Direct Chain Drive
- Rated Power 10 kW
- Peak Power 22.5 kW
- Max Torque 520 N·m
- Throttle Fly by Wire Twist
- Frame Forged Aluminium Frame
- Handlebars 6061 aluminium, 805mm length
- Front Fastace 47mm Inverted Fork with 290mm travel
- Rear Fastace 115mm Air Absorber with 290mm wheel travel
Wheels & Tyres
- Rims R18/F21″ Aluminium Spoke Wheels
- Tires CST Off-road mud tire
- Overall 2,120 x 805 x 1,265mm
- Seat Height 940mm
- Ground Clearance 315mm
- Wheel Base 1,430 mm
N.W of Bike 97 kg (excluding battery)
- Battery Weight 29kg
Max Loading 120 kg
In the Box 1x Bike, Fast Charger, Front Plate, Front Guard, 2 Keys & Manual
Plus with over 30 Dealers and Stockists Nation Wide, you’ll be sure to get the support you need!
- 2 years on 2023 Ampd Bros Electric Bikes (1 Year on Batteries) Sold from December 1st 2022 onwards
- 1 Year on Pre 2022 Electric Bikes, Stacyc, Surron, Scooters & Skateboards
- 6 Months on Products Sold as “Ex-Demo” or “Ex-Display” items
- 3 Months on Refurbished or Repaired Products
- 3 months on any Parts & Accessories*